ShareThis

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Worse than Terrible Horrible No-good Very Bad Day(s)


I have to apologize for my recent posts.  I had it pretty good and I was whining about my computer.  Well, I think that fate laughed.  "You think you got it bad?  You ain't seen bad.  Let me introduce you..."

I have some big junk going on and a little perspective comes with that.

I will be brief because I just ain't feelin it.

This is how I feel about now.  Don't feel obligated to watch it all...


So...

Sorry.  

Well, folks.  I'm on a borrowed laptop, so no cute signature for today.

Somehow I think you'll get by.

Love yall...

~ Jen

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Oh I think that kid is my long lost twin. I didn't understand a word he said, but I think I know what he meant.

jennybek said...

There is a translation on youtube. I do NOT recommend watching it. Apparently this kid is Pottimous Mouthous Maximus. But I agree, we are of one mind.