ShareThis

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break

We're on spring break this week...well the kids are officially on spring break and I'm on strike. Okay, maybe not really striking but I'm definitely taking the week off too! So I guess I'm just cashing in some personal days. Well deserved personal days? Hmm...I guess that depends on who you're asking.

We have almost NO plans for the week. Do you know how wonderful that sounds to me? Last week I had an appointment or errand every single day...sigh...and this week so far just two.

The kiddos let me sleep until 8:20 this morning. 8:20 people, do you know how nice that is? On a Monday? Ahh...and best of all they made their own breakfast, the older ones even helped Jilly at least I'm assuming they did because she didn't ask me for anything.

So it's shaping up to be a fabulous week. But now my trainer is complaining about the amount of time I spend on the computer and he's ready for a workout session. I gotta go sweat. Gross.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

8:20 sounds fantastic. My kids are on spring break next week, but I still have to go to work. In the words of my six year old: It's just not fair!!