ShareThis

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh

There is no theme to this, just a random bunch of photos. So basically it's like all my posts, just today it's pictures instead of words.

Jared and his entourage. The chubby beagle is ours, the other my nephew's. D and the boys are at camp this week so I miss them! The girls are loving the fact they can watch Hannah, JoBros, I-Carly, and whatever else to their little heart's content. I'm enjoying the relative quiet and of course having complete control of the 'big' tv but I do miss them...more or less.


D will be thrilled to see this has arrived. U2 (D's all-time favorite band for-ev-uh) is coming to our backyard (well, 20 minutes away). We splurged, so he and his brother have some pretty good seats!

I knocked over my computer chair and this is what fell out of it...gross...I don't know if you can see it very well. But truly it was a pile, and I mean that in the truest essence of the word, PILE of dust and debris plus a crayon and a tab from a canned drink. Yes, I know I've got to give up the soda habit..just not today.



This is what I should be doing, prepping for my math placement test at our local community college. I am finally, 16 years post HS graduation, getting ready to pursue me some higher learning. Yes, I am crazy. Another reason the soda habit will be lingering, at least for the next 4 or 5 or 6 years.


This is what I've spent most, okay, all of my evening doing:


I love me some Pathwords but I'm not very good at it. I think my high score is 700, Jen's is 810 (not that I pay attenton to the rankings on the side or anything). I'm coming for you, Jen. Give me a few more days of nothing but Pathwords and I might get close. Okay, who am I kidding, I give up now. I just love the stupid, time-sucking game.
Well, I've got to get back to putting off relearning algebraic equations...honestly, I have lost my ever-loving mind! I'm too old for this nonsense. Pathwords is calling my name...



1 comment:

~*Michelle*~ said...

Great photos.....and congrats on heading back into school! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!