ShareThis

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I better get a reunion. And soon.

lost_logo

Oh. My. I really loved the Sun-Jin episode. I came into this with a few questions that are still unanswered. For one: Will I have to wait until the last episode to see Sun & Jin finally together on the island? UGH!!!

Spoilers in the near future here.

I liked seeing part of Sayid’s story from the other side. Hubs guessed that Sun’s dad was sending Jin into a death trap. I was reminded of David sending Uriah with his own kill order in the message to the front lines of the battle.

I’m going to keep this short this week. I’ve been feeling a bit of brain fogginess the last few days, so I’m hitting the hay early tonight. Read: before 2am.

I’ll just say this before I go. DESMOND! Hubs also called that one. I’m starting to think he should be writing these LOST posts.

Will the sideways Sun survive? What about the baby?

Please impart all of your insights from tonight. I need them. I love blog hopping on Wednesday and gathering new theories and remembering those details that mean something. Fun stuff.



For more fun LOST posts, visit Rocks in My Dryer.