ShareThis

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happily Ever After

lost_logo

*Spoiler Alert*  ~I can’t help myself.

Ok.  So.  This other reality is not what it should be. 

Wow. 

Ok.  That’s all I have. 

Just kidding.  I watched earlier today, having already seen everyone’s “DUDE!!!” and “OMG” tweets last night regarding Desmond and Lost.  So I was somewhat prepared for … something.

Desmond beating Widmore with a pipe, now that was gratifying.  I find it hard to believe that he would just fall in line with him after being put through the torture chamber.  Then switch allegiance to Sayid.  But that  comes later.

People that were in love know that they are missing something in the sideways world.  At least Charlie and Daniel do.  I was so happy to see the both of them.  Charlie with the near-death wish and Daniel is a musician.  WHAT!!!  He was so brilliant and always explained everything way over my head, but I miss that unintelligible smarty-smartness.

Does anyone know what the machine Desmond had to “live” through did?  Besides kill a random extra, I mean.  And where did Daniel’s journal come from.  Did I just miss that? 

Hmm.  Let’s see.  Did I miss something. 

Please fill me in.  The farther we get along in this Lost journey, the more lost I feel. 

I’ll Lost Blog Hop and comment later tonight.  Right now I have to get myself cleaned up for church tonight. 

See y’all then!

 

For bigger and better Lost posts, visit Rocks In My Dryer.