ShareThis

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I’m a giver.

Mandi at itscome2this.com does a weekly sharing time on her blog. I decided to participate this week. I’ve actually been planning on doing this for a while, just never got around to it.
These are my favorite blog posts from this week. 2 of these are actually the same as this, linking to other blogs or links that are great.
I'm a giver, what can I say? I just felt the need to share with the cool stuff I’ve come across this week. Here goes!
tylerstanton.com is all about the funny. He posts his weekly six and he never disappoints.
Katdish does a weekly twitter roundup and I’m in it! Look for @jennybekrocks. I linked her blog not the post because she has a Sky Mall series that is hilarious. Totally worth a peek.
I’m just going to introduce you now to the Eleventy Million Dollar Blog. He posts a few times a week, nonsensical and funny, but more importantly, SHORT posts. When you have 60+ in your reader, keeping it short is a major plus.
Frog and Toad are still friends is one of my new twitter friends. She has the best convos out there and y’all, she’s funny! Enjoy her post on a craft book from the 70s.
Pink and Polka Dot always does a weekly feature on slipcovers. I love me a slipcover. I love looking at them, watching tutorials, planning on how to do it. Look at these lovelies from this week.
And last but not least. Food. I’m on a 4 day regimen of water and juice with a lovely bonus of drinking oil this evening in hopes of easing gallbladder pain. And yes, I’m 78. You want to hear about my arther-itis and knee replacement?
Chickens in the Road always has lovely recipes and pictures that make me salivate. Especially today. But I’m totally going to try this recipe. Cornbread Supper Skillet. Sounds scrumptious, doesn’t it? I can’t wait.
So there you have it. My very wordy linky love.
Have fun exploring the world wide web. And share links you love in the comments. I love a good link!

Edited to add: THIS! Weight...What? Posted an amazing video. I cried. Laughing.