ShareThis

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A very belated Lost post

I started taking notes while watching the show.  But then I stopped.  And this is all I have now….

 

What is it with Sawyer, Kate, guns and forced entry into the cages?

Did Sawyer’s seeing Kate’s name crossed out on the cave change the way he’s treating her?  Suddenly he began speaking to her and generally being nice again.

Jack just cannot take no for an answer in regards to Locke’s legs.

 

Then people started dying, and I suddenly couldn’t put two comprehensible words together.

So I apologize to all of my Lostie buddies.  I failed this week.  I didn’t even take Wednesday and visit and comment on everyone’s recaps.  I think I was mourning the loss of Sun, Jin, Sayid and Lapidus.  They will be missed.  Although they’re still going strong in the alternate world, right?  RIGHT? 

So there you have it.  My pitifully puny recap of the first five minutes of the show. 

I’ll try to do better next week. 

That is, if I’m not working a 12 hour shift.