ShareThis

Monday, December 20, 2010

Even better than that house fire?

If you know me at all, you know I’m a stickler for correct language usage.  And I’ll correct you.  (It’s an annoying habit, I know.  I’m working on not being so annoying in future.)  I get it from my daddy.  Hi Dad!

Well, I was looking through the pics of the mistaken-house-fire-siren-santa-fire-truck.

Here’s the next photo.

110 - Copy

Can you see the sign on the back of the truck?

Well, here’s a better look.

110 - Copy - Copy

Hahaha!  It just made me laugh.  They’re wishing the Mount Carmel Mayor AND Alderman and Fire Department a Merry Christmas. 

Poor Fire Department.  It is not only at the end of the list, it only gets a lower case and.

Well, I thought it was funny.  Laugh or I’ll re-post my Major Award post from last year.  I’m totally not kidding.