ShareThis

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Young Us/Now Us

I know it’s been a while.  I know! 

I did move.  I deserve a little slack. 

I also discovered Pinterest.

A bit of a time suck, that.  But a fun one.  If you want to join, you need an invitation.  You can get one here.

But in the midst of all that, I went home to my Mom’s.  Their pool needed repainting.

Anywho.  While at home, my sister and I finally did something we’ve been wanting to do for a long time. 

We recreated a picture of us as kids.  I’m submitting it to YoungMe/NowMe

Just.  Fun.

Here’s two of the cutest, smallest girls ever.

     061

And here we are now.  Not fitting at all into the toy box.

Fun Fact:  That toy box was my grandfather’s Army locker.  My grandfather that stormed the beaches of Normandy in WWII. 

Well.  That was a fun time, there. 

Do you have some retro photos that you want to recreate for this project?  Believe me, do it.  It was loads of fun.