ShareThis

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Comments!

Change is a good thing.

I love getting comments here, but lately it's only been us BFFs commenting on each other's posts.

I admit it.
I've been a lazy blog reader/commenter.
We all know that the way to get comments is to comment.

And yet, I have not done this.

I was reading/commenting on a blog today. (Pat on my back.) I came to a startling realization.
(It doesn't really take much to startle me. You'll see...)

I LOVE when you go to comment and a little comment window pops up. You get to still see the post you're commenting on while you type your well thought out reply. If you need a quick refresher of what the heck you're talking about, it's a glance away.

So I changed our comment settings right away. We now have a lovely pop out window. I think you'll find this extrememly helpful because, as we know, I tend to ramble, jump subjects, rabit trail, bird walk, and what have you.

Now.
I'm going to ask. (I probably won't change the setting back, though.)
Which comment form do you prefer? Embedded, or pop out window?

~Jen

Want to see the series? Click below.

2 comments:

jennybek said...

Testing this system. I got two spam comment emails, but they're not showing up here. Came over to delete, and can't find them. Wondering if this is working.....

jennybek said...

Still getting weird emails of comments that don't exist. Changed our comment settings. Anonymous, you can't play along any more.