ShareThis

Friday, October 26, 2012

No more anonymous

I'm keeping with the theme from yesterday.
Since I changed the comment setting to a popout, we got 3 Anoymyous comments. They don't exist here. I only get the email that they do.
I came over here to delete, and apparently our Blog Fairy had taken them out.
I don't know.
Anyway.
I changed the settings.
Anonymous can't comment here anymore.
We probably should have done this long ago, we just never had any trouble with it.

BUT!

The most recent comment cracked me up.

"I truly find this a interesting subject. Never looked at this subject in this manner. If you are planning to create more articles relating to this subject, I definitely will be back in the near future! "

This, on a silly post about comments! 
Oh, spammers, you're so funny.

I'm a little worried about the day that they wise up and actually make sense. We're all in for it then, But until that day we can all chuckle at your silly generalizations and threats that people are spreading nasty rumors about us.

~Jen

Click below for the 31 days series.

No comments: