ShareThis

Sunday, October 14, 2012

GAAAHH!

Update: I posted while driving last night. I used Siri, spoke the following sentences and posted the link. First Drive-blogging ever? We're groundbreaking around here.
Anywho, I had to come over this morning to clean it up a bit. I just couldn't leave random capital letters in the middle of sentences and neglect adding a necessary comma. (Definitely a Necessary Necessity!) And I somehow, have this compulsion to tell you about my neuroses.
Ah, well. Enjoy the quick, last minute post.

Okay I'm using my phone to post. Racing against the clock. Just thought I'd share a link. Since it's Sunday I figured I'd share a sermon podcast. Really, all of these have helped me so just pick one, any one.
http://www.renovatuschurch.com/media.php?pageID=5
xoxo
Jen


No comments: