ShareThis

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Hunt is ON...

I'm in the process of getting a new laptop.  I'm searching all over the web for that smokin hot deal.  I want a good quality name brand this time.  And I think I'll pay the extra $ for a good warranty.  
Pam introduced me to the little number above.  That would be my dream.  But how often do our dreams become reality?  
I will probably go a little more practical.  Does practical always have to mean boring?
I am considering the little mini laptop that everyone seems to be making now.  
I'm not sold yet. 
I know this is a very self-serving post, but hey, this is my blog...
Anyone out there have a laptop out there that you just need to give away?  
Sell for $1?
How about strings you can pull to get me that smokin deal?
I always say the answer will be no if you don't ask.
Well, it was worth a shot.

I hope all y'all have a great week,

1 comment:

The P in PJs til Noon said...

I'm still loving the clutch...I think it's a bargain with beauty! Good Luck Hunting...