ShareThis

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Okay Not Really

30 minutes of this:


Makes my shirt look like this (digusting I know but my trainer will be so proud!):

Which results in this:

Sorry for the fuzzy pic! Of course the fridge repair guy (who was supposed to be here around lunchtime, maybe a little before) showed up at 10:15 while I was still sweating. Hate that! Well, I hate sweating and I also hate having to answer the door sweating and out of breath! Just doesn't look good.)
ANYWAY! The significance of those blurry numbers is they are the calories I burned during my 27 minute workout today. Yay Me! Now D, if you're reading, please stop. 510.6 calories to be exact, which I figure equals out to one of these:

and both of these:


And still have almost a 100 calories to spare. I should probably use those extra calories on a 100-calorie snack pack of some sort, you think?
What? You want me to waste my hard-earned calorie deficit on fruit and veggies?
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

1 comment:

~*Michelle*~ said...

Good job on the workout.......Way to GO!