ShareThis

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I got nothing...

My creative well is running a little low. I'm blaming it on the end-of-school year frenzy, a busy month of May, and the dreaded Shred. Speaking of, yesterday I moved to Level 2 and to put it simply in one word: ouch. My thighs feel like boulders.

Are you questioning my use of the word boulder? Perhaps you think I'm exaggerating and should have used a 'smaller' word? I did not use the word 'rocks' because that would imply a shapely strength I do not yet have. Ex., his biceps (abs, etc) are like rocks! Also, please note I used the word 'yet', this word implies a hope that possibly I could one day achieve a rock-like shapely strength in my above-mentioned thighs. So let me restate my pain: I feel like I'm dragging boulders people. Ouch.

So while my thighs, shoulders, back, and abs are taking a break, here's a lame chain letter kind of post. Enjoy or just skip it and wait for a real post. Either way is good with me.

My Personal ABC's

A - Age: 33 (34 in less than a week!)
B - Bed size: Full (and yes, this is a *tighter* fit than it used to be..but we're used to it!)
C - Chore you hate: Are there ones I'm supposed to LIKE?
D - Dog's name: Lady, Peanut Butter, Cookie
E - Essential start your day item: caffeine (cold or hot)
F - Favorite color: purple
G - Gold or Silver or platinum: silver
H - Height: 5'2" and if you ask my weight I'll lie :)
I - Instruments you play: Not a one!

J - Job title: Wife, Mom, Financial Administrator at church ..doesn't that sound fancy? It just means I pay the bills.
K - Kid(s): Josh, Jared, Josie and Jill
L - Late Night TV? Not often but when I can't sleep, Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon
M - Mom's name: Carol
N - Nicknames: Funny thing is people call me by my full name as if it's a nickname--Pamela--but my favorite term of endearment (okay not a nickname) is when my honey calls me baby doll
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None!

P - Pet Peeve: too many to list (truly, I'm an irritating, I mean easily irritable person, okay I'm probably irritating as well)
Q - Quote from a movie: Wait for the opportune moment - Pirates of the Caribbean
R - Reader? every free minute and many minutes when I should be doing something else
S - Siblings: 2 gorgeous and wonderful sisters

T - Time you wake up: my alarm goes off at 6 and I usually drag myself out of bed by 6:15
U- Underwear: plain-jane cotton all the way - I hate itchy lace and silky things (well they occasionally have some usefulness)
V - Vegetable you dislike: many (bad I know)

W - Ways you run late: trying to do just ONE more thing OR read just one more blog
X - X-rays you've had: none (unless you want to count my ultrasounds)
Y - Yummy food you make: homemade pizza & cinnamon rolls are some of my families favorites!
Z - Zoo favorite: I could watch the otters swim all day!

1 comment:

~*Michelle*~ said...

Oh I love your ABCs.....I'll have to try that out!

Warning.....Level Three should be used in Marine Training Camp. My arms are like jello.