ShareThis

Saturday, May 16, 2009

ZORB --- boys + giant ball + dads = enourmous fun

This is a zorb. Doesn't that just look like so much fun? I wanted so bad to get in that thing and roll down the hill. But, then all of the stinky boys got in it and defiled the aura. So there goes that...


This is my youngest. Excited as all get out about rolling down a pretty big hill in a big ole ball.

Get all buckled in, there.


This is the oldest. Getting ready.


That's him, ready to go.



These are the dads, getting ready to launch the zorb as it rolls down the hill. Can you say human ramp? There's Hubba-Bubba in the dark shirt. He's all excited about the idea of launching his son into orbit.
See all of those grown men, bowing to the giant ball? That's how you get them in the air...


There is my firstborn. See his head, up there about 6 feet in the air? Yes, that is about 3 feet of air between the ball and the ground. And his father is responsible.


Ok, he's all in one piece. Maybe I'll save the safety lecture... Really, it looked like a TON of fun and were it not for the smelliness I just may have launched myself...

That's what happens when you spent the weekend with about 300 boys.

***UPDATE***
If you want another perspective of Boy's Bash or The Bash of Boys, go here and read my hubs' post on his blog. I'm wondering if I really want to send you over there, but I will. You'll see...

4 comments:

The P in PJs til Noon said...

Was this the big hit of the day? Looks like fun...for the boys! I think the probability of me barfing on somebody's shoes would be too high for me to take the risk!

Kaycee said...

I've been dying to try one of these. I need to find out if someone in our area has them.

Anonymous said...

All I could think about while watching the giant orb fun and whatnot was how truly terrible that thing must have smelt. Luc

Dave said...

Bad smell is the price we sometimes have to pay in order to have a little fun. Have you forgotten who you are married to?