ShareThis

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

A couple of weeks ago, Jen's kiddos spent the night with us. And for some reason we thought it would be a good idea to start a fire in the backyard with 7 children and 3 dogs. It was.



We had to take pics of the dogs to see how they were cooking!

Boys, nuff said.


This was my view from the hammock. This is country living at it's best. Instead of a fireplace, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and a bear skin rug, I get fire in a stump, burned hot dogs, and a hammock. Have mercy, I really do love my life! (Obviously I love my flip flops too, we had been at the dusty ballpark!)


1 comment:

jennybek said...

That last pic reminds me of something...it's on the tip of my tongue...those feet look familiar...o well.
My kiddos had the best time, they think it is like heaven over at your place. Hammock, trampoline, fire, puppies, what more could a kid want?