ShareThis

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Movie Quote Monday


"Peanut butter . . . it fills the cracks of the heart," Paul Bart, Mall Cop

I may need a large quantity of that particular yummy goodness this week. Jen’s move date is this week. So you’ll have to excuse any absences this week from our regular (ha ha ha) posting schedule. Jen is moving. I am mourning her move and also celebrating the first full week of summer vacation.

So this week is bittersweet to me. The sweetness is tonight I head off to dreamland without worrying about setting my alarm. Ahh….summer! The land of sleeping late and lazy days by the pool, I am officially a citizen.

The bitterness is my BFF has signed the papers to sell our riverfront property. I think it’s not necessary to sell, I think we can maintain the pretense for quite a while. Between Facebook pics, moment-by-moment tweets, and IM convo’s..I think we can pretty much maintain status quo. And who doesn’t like the idea of a day trip for a nice lunch and some shopping?

And just in case you’re wondering, I refuse to bawl like a baby and sniff and snot all over Jen on Tuesday or Wednesday or whatever day the truck is coming because this is just a change of venue…the case remains the same.


No comments: