ShareThis

Monday, June 15, 2009

Off the Grid

Did you even notice we were gone? A whole week with no new posts...the horror of it all! Well Jen is in the process of moving and as of the weekend still had no internet at home.

I have had: first week of summer vacation, road trip to celebrate the life of my most favorite uncle(miss you Uncle Phillip, you were the best!), and just general summer laziness. I have also fallen off the exercise wagon, trying to jump back on this week.

We have spent our days trying to balance establishing a summer schedule where the kids clean, read, and in all ways make their mother happy and still spend oodles and oodles of time at my brother-in-law's pool.

So far the pool is winning...Happy Summer!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather and Reese said...

My kids aren't happy about the idea of a summer schedule. They think summers should be schedule-less. I don't agree! I have a list of reading that they're going to get through before school starts up again-- sh! Don't tell!

;)

~Reese

~*Michelle*~ said...

summer+pool=F-U-N!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy every day!

jennybek said...

We'll have to compare tans when I see you. I'm sure you'll win.