ShareThis

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It’s LOST Day!!!!

In case you’re new around here, I’m a HUGE Lost fan.

When it’s on I faithfully watch and recap.

Then I post my recap with other lame committed Lost fans who do the same thing.

I’m just putting out this warning that for the next few months, there will be weekly updates and you may want to skip Wednesday night or Thursday morning around here if you’re not a fan.

I retweeted this today from The Diaper Diaries.

“I find it sad that there are people on this earth whose day is not revolving around the Lost premiere tonight. Their lives must be so empty.”

My sentiments exactly.

But, not to leave you with nothing but Lost expectation, here’s a sweet moment from the Grammys. No it’s not a nearly naked Pink hanging in the air. It’s a mash up of Elaine Benes/Dave Matthews and their unique dancing styles.

Enjoy!

Sorry about the video being so big, it was the smallest I could get. But it's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Lost for me. I'm a 24 guy. I've never seen an episode of Lost, and knew a long time ago, it was too late for me. I'll have to have a marathon or something.