ShareThis

Saturday, April 24, 2010

One of my favorite things

004

That’s a dish drainer.  Full of eggs.

We have a neighbor and other people from church who give us eggs.  I love getting fresh eggs.  Especially when they’re free.  The only catch that’s not really a catch?  I have to wash them myself. 

003

It’s actually sort of relaxing, washing the eggs.  I think that I’m just so grateful and enjoy looking at the colors so much that it’s almost fun.  So, if washing eggs is the only price I paid for 3 1/2 dozen beautiful eggs?  I’ll take it.  Any day of the week.

007

Just look at these.  I love that blue one.  And my kids are arguing over that tiny one.  We’ve already taken care of the cracked one, so don’t worry. 

So there you have it.  Rural life does have a few perks.  And having this in my fridge is one of them.

009

I can do anything now.  Well, I can bake anything now.  It’s almost the same thing.