ShareThis

Monday, April 26, 2010

Stealing Time

I totally feel like I’m a young, skinny teenager skipping school right now.   All right, maybe I don’t feel young or skinny.  Let’s scratch the teenager part, too.  But the last part about skipping school, yup, I’m feeling like a rebel at this moment.  Seeing as how I’ve oodles and bagoodles of end of semester assignments and exam prep I should be doing, and yet I’m taking just a moment to pop in on this here blog of Jen’s, I mean ours.

And I really don’t have any momentous things to share.  Except that I just saw my next door neighbor (who just happens to be my brother-in-law) drive out of his driveway, evidently make a large circle, and drive right back out again.  Gave me a definite feeling of déjà vu.  Interesting?  No?  Okay, I’ll move on.

Isn’t the new blog design luv-er-ly?  I giant puffy heart it and even more I giant puffy heart J for being the fabulous, die-hard blogger and BFF.  I have a debilitating fear of codes and HTML and such, so it’s a good thing J can tackle those things.  I have officially signed over all of the design aspects.

Okey-dokey, that is all. I just wanted to drop by and complain about my 2000 word essay comparing two of Edgar Allan Poe’s short stories.  Oh, did I not mention that yet?  See how I snuck that in there, evil genius that I am.   Again, interesting?  Still a no?  Darn, I’ll try and do better next time.

 

pam