ShareThis

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What’s in a name?

I watched the momversation today.  The subject was names.  More specifically, do you regret what you named your kids?
I’m not going to get all into that subject.  But it did get me thinking. 
What about a blog name?  I hear it’s pretty important what you decide for your “brand.”  And it got me wondering, if any of you know the whole reason for our name here at the PJs. 
We have several new friends and I don’t want all of you thinking that we’re just lazy moms who sit around in our pjs until literally noon.  (Well, we do sometimes, but that’s not all we do.  And maybe more than just sometimes.  Still.)
Pam and Jen.  PJ.  Get it?  We were throwing around ideas with PJ or JP and almost immediately fell in love with PJs Til Noon.  We are the poster children for laidback, comfy living, and want you to be comfy here at our little corner or the web.
So there you have it.  That’s what our name means.  Or stands for.  Or whatever.  We want to emphasize the comfy not the lazy. 
I am wondering if we will have to re-work the name in the near future.  I’ll be working, Pam’s in school.  Not a whole lot of PJ wearing until noon going on. 
But in our hearts, we will be in PJs Til Noon forever. 
And ever.  Amen.