ShareThis

Friday, May 21, 2010

2 things. Or is it 3? (It will make sense in the end)

First I want to share my new hair.  Well, it’s not new hair.  I didn’t get a weave.  But is a new cut/color.  I’m thrilled with it.  I feel a little like an 80’s rocker.  Perfect!

Snapshot_20100518_4Next, I tweeted about the hair.  And BFF Pam tweeted back.  Here’s that twitversation.

Here's a shout out to @davewebb87 for not batting an eye when I wanted to drop major coin on my hair. Love ya babe! (my hair's so purty now.)

@jennybekrocks a pic please of so said purty hair...I feel like ur farther away than ever..oh wait you are ;0(

@Pam525 http://twitpic.com/1p19eu Can you say Joan Jett choppy?

@jennybekrocks I know that face (LOTR ref?) I LOVE it...so beautiful!!! you rock it way better than Joan ever did ;0)

And if you don’t know what LOTR is, well I’m not sure this is the place for you.  We are geek/nerd all the way.  Dave and I have decided that nerds are our tribe.  I’ll give you a hint.  Frodo.  Bells ringing?  Lord Of The Rings.

Anywho, I saw the following video and was inspired.  If you are anywhere near our age (you know 22) you know the Fresh Prince of Bel Air song.

I bet you’ve never heard Gandalf recite it.

Well I haven’t either.  But I do have a touch of the ADD today.

Well, here’s the next best thing.  Enjoy! 

Now your turn. 

Please share your favorite (preferably funny) vid in the comments.  I’m always on the lookout for new entertainment.  Especially if it comes in 10 minute or less increments!