ShareThis

Friday, January 21, 2011

A new us?

I just want to let all of you know, we are still alive and kicking, even if our post quota says otherwise. 

I know this is probably a conundrum, but if you haven’t been able to find us (how are you here?) it’s because our URL has changed. 

Ta-da!  Here’s the new us.

http://www.pjstilnoon.com/

Remember the days of www.pjs-til-noon.com?  (ps, Windows Live Writer automatically linked that, if you click on it, you’ll get an error screen.)

Well those days are no more.  It’s like a fresh start for us. 

I’d like to thank my BFF, Pam, for setting us up with our very own web address.  I would have been fine with the .blogspot url, but she is the wonderful wizard behind the curtain of our very own place in this world. (How many more song/movie references can I squeeze in here?)

So.  That’s all I have to say for now. 

Add us to your bookmarks, reader, favorite pages, whatever.  And you’ll  be treated with an update on average, every month.  For FREE!  Now if that’s not a deal, I don’t know what is.

We love this little blog.  We haven’t forgotten you. 

Love,

Us