ShareThis

Friday, January 21, 2011

Simple Hot Chocolate Upgrade

039

I decided that the best way to get the word out about our new address would be to join a meme.   I think this is a finer thing.

So, while making my morning hot chocolate it dawned on me that I have something to share with the world.  Something useful. 

When your day looks like this:

025

you want hot chocolate.  It’s a highly researched statistic. 

So you put the kettle on.  I mixed a fancy schmancy vanilla hot chocolate with the garden variety from the Walmart.  (Don’t you love when people say “The Walmart?” )  (What is up with me and parentheses today?)

Then you mix it all up.  Much like the lime and the coconut. 

Then you add in half and half.  This does two things.  It makes it oh so creamy and delicious, and it takes the temp down to a not-tongue-scorching level.  Win-win!

Then you add marshmallows (that have somehow survived a houseful of children) and drink up. 

If you want to link up to Amy’s Finer things, go ahead and join the party.  It’s a fun place over there.  But don’t forget to take your hot chocolate with you!