ShareThis

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Worth Sharing

image
I decided to participate in another meme.  I love Saturday Stumbles.  So let’s get stumbling!
Why mothers kiss their babies. I’m way past the baby days, but this was still simply fascinating. 
Dog piles. By Jamie the Very Worst Missionary.  I love her blog and her heart. 
Almost Homemade Valentines. So stinkin’ cute!
Thirty Books Everyone Should Read Before They’re Thirty.  I’m always scouring for something good to read.  One problem.  I’m too late for this list.  Shhh.  Don’t tell them.  I’m reading them anyway.
CopyCat/Clone.  This could be dangerous.  I love homemade, and re-creating my faves from restaurants, well.  Umm.  Yes, please.

So there you have it.  Even though I’m a poor blog updater, I do read everything in my reader every week. 
What have you found that’s worth sharing?