ShareThis

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More to come

I have a few ideas about posts.

Unfortunately, my hard drive on my computer was pronounced DOA.  So, while I'm having a new one installed, I'm just kinda hangin' out.
I borrowed the desktop from Dave's office, and have a riot of cords all over my desk.  It's temporary, though.  So I'm just not looking.

I'm thinking most of my new posts will be house-y stuff.
Surprise surprise!
I'll be sharing some tips I learned during my week and a half Great Paint.
I want to show you how I fixed an antique table leg, super cheap.
I fixed up our bathroom in the bathroom in the basement.
You know, stuff like that.
I seem to be settling in here.

Now, if I could just get my beloved laptop back, I could include actual pictures in posts.

I may get back to talking booky things too.  Not betting.  Books.  I've been inspired by Vanderbilt Wife's 31 Days of Reading Well.  I'm really enjoying this series of hers.

Ok.  I just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know what's ahead.
Keep a lookout!

~Jen