ShareThis

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday Sundries

Sundays are not good days to blog. I've found this out. Just look at the time stamps from the last 2 weeks.
But, get this in, I will.

~I'm reading The Crowd, The Critic, and the Muse by Michael Gungor.
I'm also participating in an online book club for this book. So much fun. Y'all know I love talking books. Y'all also know I'm at my best behind my screen. This is perfect!
I was struck by his assertion that we are all creative. Just the fact that we put words together to form thoughts or ideas or express them to one another is creative. I've always known that I am creative, I have never considered myself an artist. That's a lofty goal, for people much better than myself.
I'm thinking about reconsidering that stance.

I'll let you know.

~I had my very first gig today!!

I'm pretty stoked. I shot some senior photos for a young man in our youth group. He was such a handsome model. I had fun. I know he was just happy to be done with it. Hopefully we'll get a happy mama out of it!

~Pam and I Instant Messaged tonight. It is always a balm to my soul, typing and laughing with her! Never fails to make me feel better.

~I'm a tired girl. I did not get my Sunday nap today. I was working.

~Imma let you finish, but my bed is the most comfortable place in the world.

And I'm going to it.

Nighty, Lovlies!

~Jen


Click below for the 31 days series.






No comments: