Feeling a bit sickly today (actually yesterday, too), so my brain is operating in a fog of cold medicine. Please excuse any stranger-than-normal rambling. I'm not sure how you, dear reader, would identify such a thing, but anyway, my apologies.
So here's a short list of what's running through my brain.
1. My throat hurts. Hopefully just "I'm-getting-a-cold" kind of hurt. But the jury is still out.
2. I love Advil Cold and Sinus. It's my weapon of choice when I am sick. I hate that I now have to show my driver's license to buy it, but I would do just about anything to get my hands on it. I also will only buy the original caplet form. I will not buy the liqui-gels. I don't know why, but I also hate them. (Evidently this is a list of love and hate all about cold medicine. How much more unnecessary could this list be??? Don't ask.)
3. There is a 'mini-farm' down the road from my house that has a Shetland Pony who recently had a baby. Yes, I know it's a foal, but when it's a Shetland Pony it really looks like a baby. I love this baby. When there is no traffic, I stop in the road and watch it. I do. They also have goats in the same lot. I thought I saw the baby chasing one of the goats earlier this week (round and round in a circle) and I laughed (out loud) for a good 5 minutes. I am laughing just thinking about it. But today I noticed they also have two new small donkeys, so maybe it was the donkey chasing the goat. Doesn't matter, either way gives me the warm and fuzzies. And I'm not really an animal lover, so go figure.
4. I am probably gonna take a nap soon.
5. Right after I grab some lunch.
6. This list is getting more and more ridiculous....
7. I may watch the premier of Duck Dynasty again.
8. I really am done now.
9. Happy Friday. Okay, now, I'm really, really done.
This is another post in our 31 Days of Unnecessary Necessities. You can check out the earlier installments by clicking on the labels.