ShareThis

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I’m missing my boys. That’s all.

I’m in Kingsport, TN with one of my children.  I’ll give you one guess which one.

 

 

You WIN!!!  It’s Olivia. 

But all of my boys are still in West Point.  7 hours away. 

I’m here because I passed my drug test.  (Yay for me never doing drugs!!!)  And I have an appointment for my physical, and then next week I’ll begin orientation.  Soooooo.  It’s official.

I’m a working woman.  Well, I will be. 

And there’s a possibility I’ll get to work nights. 

 

*chirp   chirp*

Really, people.  That would be a good thing.

I belong to the Nightus Owleous genus of our species.  So this would be a to thrive in my own habitat.  Plus, I’m of the opinion that it will be an easier transition from not working.  Patients sleep at night.  There will be stuff to do, but I don’t think I’ll be as overwhelmed on nights. 

Oh.  I forgot to mention this. 

$3 more an hour.  The night differential is a HUGE incentive to do the night shift.

I just wanted to give you an update on the work front.

But.

My husband and sons are far far away.  (Not IN Far Far Away ~Shrek #4 comes out this week!!!) 

Right now I’m poking my bottom lip out.  I miss my boys. 

Liv suggested that I clarify this.  I was including the hubs in “my boys.”  Cutie patootie.  She wanted you all to know that I miss my husband too. 

Anywho, that’s the end of my whine. 

So what’s new with you?