ShareThis

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I promise to do better, unless I don’t.

PJs Til Noon- Will read for money ~ what works for me_1303691709791

I got a comment today!  From one of our original inspiration bloggers, Reese.  Hi Reese!!!

So naturally, I clicked on the DISQUS link to reply to the comment.  I like to reply or at least “like” our comments.  I find encouragement better than … well … ambivalence. 

Anywho.  When I got over to my DISQUS site, there were several comments that I had not seen before.  Some were weeks old. 

WHAAAA???!!!

One of the reasons I installed that system was so that I’d get a notification when we have comments, and so that I could reply to individual comments.  This is not making me happy.

I am going to have to spend eons a bit to troll around my account there and figure out why some of you wonderful people fell through the cracks of our place here.  Now, mind you, it’s held together with chewing gum and fruit roll ups around here, but that’s no excuse.

I apologize if you feel neglected or even worse, ignored.  I’d never want any of our virtual friends to feel that way.

So like I said.  I’ll do better.  I’ll try to do better. 

I promise.